Monday, February 9, 2009

Over the last month

Not much has happened. Jessica had her 7th birthday and all the pictures are on Spencer's phone so I can't post them yet. She had a great turnout compared to last year. We had two friends come and only one stayed. This year we had 5 friends!!! We took them to Jack and Jill's to go bowling. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. All her friends were so generous and made her birthday fantastic.
Jessica also got her purple belt in karate the same week as her birthday. Her grandparents came and made her group the biggest at the belt test. It's so fun for her to have 6 people cheering for her and the other kids just have one or two!
Rebecca is still growing like a weed and has entered the terrible twos (though not two officially yet). But it's the funny ones. If you tell her to do something she doesn't want to, she'll just cheezy smile at you. It's pretty frustrating because it's so darn funny. Needless to say she doesn't get away with it a whole lot. One thing she's learned is to unzip her jammies. So I might have a naked baby one of these mornings. She's a lot of fun though!
Last night I saw a movie I highly suggest all you ladies to go see. He's Just Not That Into You is hilarious and so much better than I thought it was going to be. You have to get a group of ladies together and make a night of it. It's a very funny movie. Please just don't take your husband or boyfriend. They will moan and roll their eyes the entire time, although they could learn A LOT from watching it. But we all know men don't think they need to learn anything about being in a relationship. They're awesome at it! HA!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Jackie. It's your cousin Melissa. I found your blog through Andrea's and thought I would say hi. I can't believe how big (and cute) your girls are! If you want to see my blog email me at melissahaglund(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you an invite.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Your kids are getting so big