Monday, June 15, 2009

Spencer!

I love my husband. He works so hard for us, and takes care of us in ways I don't think he even knows. He's so strong and makes me feel safe. He's my best friend and I hope he always will be. We have fun together and can laugh at each other. He's hot and sexy, and makes me feel that way too.
We had so much fun at the Entrepreneur of the Year award ceremony. He looked amazing in his tux. I wish now I had taken pictures, but I'll have to find another reason to get him in a tux!
I love you Spencer!
Kind of a random post after months of nothing, but I just felt like saying this!

2 comments:

Madalyn said...

I love husband shout out's!!! it's so important to stay falling in love!

Melissa said...

What a nice post about Spencer! I think it's great when husbands and wives are each others best friends!