There's something in me, something I can't describe. And it's making me want to get my house in order. Maybe the impending doom that's on the 21st!!!!!! HA! just kidding Anyway...........I've been organizing and cleaning and my new favorite word to hate, contanerizing. EW, it's awful, but what else describes it. I've organized my pantry, my laundry room, my office files, under the bathroom sink, my kitchen cupboards, and purged baby clothes like you wouldn't believe. And it feels great. It's so freeing to throw things away that you never wanted, and don't want to look at again. Like that lumpy pillow that cost a dollar that you'll never use because it's horrible. WHY KEEP IT. Just because "I bought it" isn't a good enough reason to keep it. And some wedding presents. Sorry, but if it's the thought that counts, thank you for your thought, and I'm getting rid of this hideous thing! I've kept it for nearly 10 years, never used it, and I'm finally saying adios!
Here's under my bathroom sink
BEFORE

And AFTER

And everything is in there! It looks so pretty.
I can't get any other pictures to load. But they all look pretty and organized! But now they are all labeled with my handy dandy label maker! I love it!
1 comment:
Now do you see why I'm addicted to cleaning, organizing, and labeling?! Not only is it liberating, but it's also a visual accomplishment! I love that you caught the bug!
Post a Comment