Monday, September 26, 2011

WWR and ATV's

Four Wheeling!  WooHoo!  Who knew it would be so much fun, or I would like it so much.  We bought a couple of old atv's from a neighbor I grew up next too. He's selling off all his toys as he gets older.  We took them out a couple times around the house, then took them up to WWR (Wiggle Worm Ranch) this past weekend.  OMG!  So fun.  One ride was over two hours long through color changing leaves and down the mountain of death!  (aka the road to the property)  The next day we packed a picnic (cause they have these awesome pack seats) and went out on an adventure.  We found a shady spot and had lunch then switched girls and headed back to the trailer.  It was a blast and I can't wait to go out next weekend.    I don't have any pictures, cause that's how we are.  Overkill when we do, but most of the time we forget.  I'll try to remember next week. 

No comments: