Monday, September 29, 2008

Random things about me!

I got these from a friend of a friend!

Six things most people don't know about me.
1. I fell off my parents 12ft high deck when I was three. (face first)
2. I've known my husband for more than half my life
3. I have 15 nieces and 7 nephews!
4. I love making my family breakfast
5. In high school I rarely wore any color shirt other than BLACK and no I wasn't goth.
6. In elementary school my favorite colors were black and hot pink and no I wasn't a punk.

10 years ago I:
1. Hadn't been on a date yet
2. Should have had my license but didn't
3. Had a full time summer job
4. Hated mornings just as much as I do now
5. Thought I was far from marriage instead of it being less than three years away.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Dishes
2. Get birth control shot
3. Get birthday presents
4. Go to dinner with family
5. Get to bed on time (yeah right)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peaches and Cream
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate filled Kid-O's (Yeah I'm cheap, we don't get real oreo's in my house)
4. Popcorn
5. Baked Lays Sour Cream and Onion

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off our mortgage
2. Buy a Lexus LX 470!
3. Buy property and have a cabin
4. Travel to Europe
5. Get a Yorkshire Terrier

5 places I have lived
1. Alpine 18 1/2 years
2. Provo for 3 months
3. 5 Houses North in Alpine (moved in with inlaws after I got married) 1 1/2 years
4. The Ranches in Eagle Mountain 1 1/2 years
5. City Center Eagle Mountain 4+ years

Five jobs I have had:
1. Kencraft Candy line worker
2. Walmart
3. Hogi Yogi
4. Pony Express Gas Station
5. Holiday Oil in the Ranches


There's some stuff about me! If you didn't already know all this then now you know!

No comments: